| This level has been recently redesigned
A recent change was made to this level. A new difficulty is yet to be decided.
| This level has been recently buffed
A recent change was made to this level to make it arguably harder, causing the information to undergo a major change. A new difficulty is yet to be decided.
|Ingredients||: 3 : 3|
|Target score||: 60,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 5 to 6 |
|Number of spaces||69|
|Level 107||Level 108||Level 109|
Level 108 (CCR) is the thirteenth level in Teapot Tower (CCR) and the 40th ingredients level in Candy Crush Saga: Candies Revenge. To pass this level, you must collect 3 hazelnuts, 3 cherries and score at least 60,000 points in 55 moves or fewer. If you have extra moves left in this level, Sugar Crush will activate striped candies and score you additional points.
- Licorice locks may be annoying for some, especially with blue candies, non-spawning candy color underneath.
- Watch out for candy bombs that can be very annoying as well.
- The ingredients are worth 60,000 points, which is equal to one star target score.
- Magenta line(s) show where the candies, ingredients and candy bombs spawn.
- Blue line(s) are the hidden teleporter entries.
- Pink line(s) are the hidden teleporter exits.
- The regular and/or hidden teleporters having identical numbers indicate where the entry and exit is.
- Orange dot(s) show where the specific candy stays in the same layout or pattern without randomization of candy colors.
|Element Spawn Notes|
- ↑ 6 ingredients × 10,000 points per ingredient = 60,000 points