|Jelly squares||: 4 : 9|
|Target score||: 40,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 5 |
|Number of spaces||61|
|Level 108||Level 109||Level 110|
Level 109 (CCR) is the fourteenth level in Teapot Tower (CCR) and the 38th jelly level in Candy Crush Saga: Candies Revenge. To pass this level, you must crush 4 single, 9 double jelly squares and score at least 40,000 points in 27 moves or fewer. If you have extra moves left in this level, Sugar Crush will activate jelly fish to eat candies and score you additional points.
- The isolated jellies can only be reached by special candies. Two must be hit 2 times and the others must be cleared in 18 moves.
- The jellies are worth 22,000 points. Hence, an additional 18,000 points is required to earn one star.
- Cyan line(s) show where the candies and candy bombs / frosting bombs spawn.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- The positions of single jellies are at the spaces marked with "1".
- The positions of double jellies are at the spaces marked with "2".
|Element Spawn Notes|
- ↑ (4 single jellies × 1,000 points per single jelly) + (18 double jellies × 2,000 points per double jelly) = 22,000 points