Level 10 is the 10th level in Candy Court and the third Jelly level in Courtemanche437's Candy Crush Saga. To pass this level, you must clear 40 single jelly squares and 9 double jelly squares and score at least 60,000 points within 34 moves.
|Jelly squares||: 40 : 9|
|Target score||: 60,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 5 |
|Number of spaces||81|
|Level 9||Level 10||Level 11|
- Double jellies debut in this level, which may throw some people off.
- However, to assist, you have three jelly fish in marmalade.
- The jelly is worth 58,000 points (40 single jelly squares x 1,000 points per single jelly square + 9 double jelly squares x 2,000 points per double jelly square = 58,000 points). Therefore, an additional 2,000 points is required to reach the one-star target score.
- 34 moves should be plenty to clear all the jelly.
- Remove the double jelly first, because it's tougher to clear.
- Use the jelly fish to take care of some jelly for you.
- This level introduces two new things: double jellies and jelly fish.
- It is also the first level to have 81 spaces.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.