| Current version
|| Past versions
Level 10 (ECCCS) is the 10th level in The Beginning and the 5th jelly level in Esh's Casual Candy Crush Saga.
To pass this level, you must crush all jelly and score at least 100,000 points in 48 moves or fewer.
If you have extra moves left in this level, Sugar Crush will activate jelly fish and score you additional points.
- The jelly is worth 103,000 points, which is 3,000 points more than required to earn one star.
- Four colors makes it easier to clear the jelly.
- This makes getting through the licorice locks easier.
- The board shape is a little funny, but it's barely a hindrance with four colors.
- This is the first level to have four colors, despite being in the first episode.
- This level was meant to introduce licorice locks until some levels were redesigned before release.
- ↑ 103 total jelly × 1,000 points per jelly = 103,000 points