| This level has been recently nerfed
A recent change was made to this level to make it easier, causing the information to undergo a major change. A new difficulty is yet to be decided.
|Jelly squares||: 45|
|Rocket Charge||9 candies|
|Target score||: 90,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 5 |
|Number of spaces||69|
|Level 1109||Level 1110||Level 1111|
Level 1110 (CCR) is the tenth level in Munchy Manor and the 311th jelly level in Candy Crush Saga: Candies Revenge. To pass this level, you must crush 45 double jelly squares and score at least 90,000 points in 50 moves or fewer. If you have extra moves left in this level, Sugar Crush will activate jelly fish to eat candies and score you additional points.
- There are many tough blockers like 4-layer icings and 5-layer icings in the middle.
- The holes also make the level much harder.
- Each rocket requires 8 candies to activate, which is quite much at first since there are not much spaces to play.
- More rockets will spawn and they can block your move.
- The popcorns can be a good source for color bomb.
- The jellies are worth 90,000 points, which is equal to one star target score.
- Dark red line(s) show where the candies and candy rockets spawn.
- The positions of double jellies are at the spaces marked with "2".
|Element Spawn Notes|
- ↑ 45 double jellies × 2,000 points per double jelly = 90,000 points