|Jelly squares||: 14|
|Rocket Charge||15 candies|
|Target score||: 60,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 6 |
|Number of spaces||71|
|Level 1114||Level 1115||Level 1116|
Level 1115 (CCR) is the fifteenth and last level in Munchy Manor and the 61st hybrid level in Candy Crush Saga: Candies Revenge. To pass this level, you must crush 14 double jelly squares, collect 3 cherries and score at least 60,000 points in 35 moves or fewer. If you have extra moves left in this level, Sugar Crush will activate striped candies and score you additional points.
- There jellies are hard to reach, especially the corner ones. owever, the jelly fish and color bomb can help you.
- Jelly fish is generally not enough, but only 1 single jelly lwft after using all the fish.
- Chocolate will keep multiplying if not destroyed every move. They are hard to remove and are annoying since there are jellies underneath and are the paths for ingredients.
- Don't forget that you need to collect 3 cherries.
- The presence of six colors makes this level worse.
- The candy rockets can be help or hinder your progress since they block the ingredients to the exit but blast the row and culumn when activating.
- There are only 35 moves to complete all the tasks.
- The jellies and ingredients are worth 58,000 points. Hence, an additional 2,000 points is required to earn one star.
- Chocolate line(s) show where the candies, ingredients and candy rockets spawn.
- Dark red line(s) show where the candies and candy rockets spawn.
- Blue line(s) are the hidden teleporter entries.
- Pink line(s) are the hidden teleporter exits.
- The regular and/or hidden teleporters having identical numbers indicate where the entry and exit is.
- The positions of double jellies are at the spaces marked with "2".
|Element Spawn Notes|
- ↑ (14 double jellies × 2,000 points per double jelly) + (3 ingredients x 10,000 points per ingredient) = 58,000 points
- This level is similar to original level 485 and CCR counterpart, but this has ingredients task as well.