|Episode||Whipped Cream Warehouse|
|Jelly squares||: 42|
|Target score||: 111,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 6 |
|Number of spaces||81|
|Level 110||Level 111||Level 112|
- Three clusters of icing conceal durable jellies that take four to six hits to break.
- The provided special candies can help to smash through the blockers quicker, but they can be hard to reach.
- The presence of six candy colors makes it harder to create special candies and trigger cascades.
- Try to free the special candies in marmalade to create a couple striped candy + wrapped candy combinations. This will help get rid of some of the icing at the bottom of the board.
- Then, attack the remaining icing to open up the rest of the board, and try to remove the last of the jelly.
- This is the second level in a row to have 55 moves.
- The icing forms the number "111." This is a reference to the level number within the level itself. This is the 33rd level in which this happens.
- This level has been nerfed four times, more than any other level in C437CCS up to this point. Shown below are all five versions of this level.