| This level has been recently redesigned
A recent change was made to this level. A new difficulty is yet to be decided.
|Jelly squares||: 54|
|Target score||: 120,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 5 |
|Number of spaces||81|
|Level 110||Level 111||Level 112|
Level 111 (CCR) is the first level in Bonbon Boulevard (CCR) and the 39th jelly level in Candy Crush Saga: Candies Revenge. To pass this level, you must crush 54 double jelly squares and score at least 110,000 points in 30 moves or fewer. If you have extra moves left in this level, Sugar Crush will activate jelly fish to eat candies and score you additional points.
- Most jelly squares are hidden under the blockers, so all of them must be destroyed.
- The player only has 30 moves to remove all the jelly squares.
- The jellies are worth 108,000 points. Hence, an additional 12,000 points is required to earn one star.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- The positions of double jellies are at the spaces marked with "2".
- ↑ 54 double jellies × 2,000 points per double jelly = 108,000 points