Level 112 is the seventh level in Whipped Cream Warehouse and the 24th Candy Order level in Courtemanche437's Candy Crush Saga. To pass this level, you must collect 22 empty satchets and score at least 40,000 points within 40 moves.
|Episode||Whipped Cream Warehouse|
|Target score||: 40,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 5 |
|Number of spaces||61|
|Level 111||Level 112||Level 113|
- Don't let that heart up top fool you. This level is tough.
- First of all, the bombs are threatening because not only are they in difficult positions, but they are also locked and only have 20 moves.
- This level also introduces another trick about order levels containing blockers as orders. When empty satchets are required as part of an order, those empty satchets can also be collected from de-layering other multilayered icing squares. There are clearly not even close to 22 satchets at the start, so this level is essentially asking you to clear all of the icing present, which can be a difficult task. (There are exactly 22 satchets and multilayered icing squares combined, but 16 multilayered icing squares must be delayered first before their satchets can be collected, 12 of them being three-layered icing.)
- Five colors makes it easier to create special candies and trigger cascades, but the awkward shape and limited space of the level weakens this fact.
- Start by removing the satchets next to the two candy bombs in the curves of the heart, and defusing them.
- Find a way to defuse the other candy bombs, either by getting rid of their guarding icing or through special candies.
- Use your remaining moves to finish off the icing as a whole.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.