| This level has been recently redesigned
A recent change was made to this level. A new difficulty is yet to be decided.
| This level has been recently buffed
A recent change was made to this level to make it arguably harder, causing the information to undergo a major change. A new difficulty is yet to be decided.
|Target score||: 50,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 4 |
|Number of spaces||81|
|Level 112||Level 113||Level 114|
Level 113 (CCR) is the third level in Bonbon Boulevard (CCR) and the 42nd ingredients level in Candy Crush Saga: Candies Revenge. To pass this level, you must collect 1 hazelnut and score at least 50,000 points in 24 moves or fewer. If you have extra moves left in this level, Sugar Crush will activate striped candies and score you additional points.
- Like the original, but 8 more moves make this level much easier.
- The ingredient is worth 10,000 points. Hence, an additional 40,000 points is reqired to earn one star.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Teal dot(s) show where ingredients stay in the same location without spawning in random places.
- Orange dot(s) show where the specific candy stays in the same layout or pattern without randomization of candy colors.
- ↑ 1 ingredient × 10,000 points per ingredient = 10,000 points