| This level is tricky!
Level 114 (UCCS)
|Requirements||1 cherry, 1 hazelnut|
|Target score||20,000 pts.|
|Blockers||2-layered Icing, 4-layered Liquorice Swirls|
|Other features||Special Candy Flow, Teleporters|
|Number of candy colors||4|
| Number of |
|Level 113 (UCCS)||Level 115 (UCCS)|
Level 114 is the ninth level in Caramel Clearance and the 21st ingredient level in Unfair Candy Crush Saga. To pass this level, you must bring down 1 cherry and 1 hazelnut in 18 moves.
- This level's difficulty is dependent on how many candies/swirls get in the flow before the cherry and hazelnut. If the ingredients are the first items to go there, the level is very easy. However, if too many candies/swirls clog the exit, it's nearly impossible because you have only 18 moves to get them all out.
- Four colours will help you create special candies, but it is impossible to create a vertical striped candy on the main board.
- The ingredients value 20,000 points, which is equal to the one star target score.
- This is the second variable level in UCCS. Like the previous one (Level 89), it has an ingredient objective and has four colours. Both also have visible teleporters and have short amounts of moves/time, and they also require one cherry as part of the objective.
- This level continues the trend of every 47th level since Level 20 having 18 moves.
- The board is not exactly symmetrical, as there is an empty tile on row 9, column 7, while row 9, column 5 doesn't have one.