|Ingredients||: 3 : 3|
|Target score||: 75,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 5 |
|Number of spaces||74|
|Level 1150||Level 1151||Level 1152|
Level 1151 (CCR) is the sixth level in Delectable Downtown and the 71st hybrid level in Candy Crush Saga: Candies Revenge. To pass this level, you must collect 3 hazelnuts, 3 cherries, collect 100 purple candies and score at least 75,000 points in 45 moves or fewer. If you have extra moves left in this level, Sugar Crush will activate striped candies and score you additional points.
- The licorice locks cover the ingredients, so you need to clear them with striped candies.
- Moreover, a ton of icings lock the ingredients to the exit.
- You also need to shift ingredients with conveyor belt.
- The white licorice swirls can be extremely annoying since they require 2 hits to destroy.
- The ingredients and orders are worth 70,000 points. Hence, an additional 5,000 points is required to earn one star.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Teal dot(s) show where ingredients stay in the same location without spawning in random places.
- Blue line(s) are the hidden teleporter entries.
- Pink line(s) are the hidden teleporter exits.
- The regular and/or hidden teleporters having identical numbers indicate where the entry and exit is.
- Arrows (↑,↓,←,→) indicate the direction which the conveyor belts move towards.
- The conveyor teleporters having identical letters indicate where the entry and exit is.
- ↑ (6 ingredients x 10,000 points per ingredients) + (100 regular candies x 100 points per regular candy) = 70,000 points