|Jelly squares||: 22|
|Target score||: 70,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 5 |
|Number of spaces||71|
|Level 1151||Level 1152||Level 1153|
Level 1152 (CCR) is the seventh level in Delectable Downtown and the 317th jelly level in Candy Crush Saga: Candies Revenge. To pass this level, you must crush 22 double jelly squares and score at least 70,000 points in 40 moves or fewer. If you have extra moves left in this level, Sugar Crush will activate jelly fish to eat candies and score you additional points.
- The board is quite small. Icing blocks some spaces and they can be annoying.
- There are double jellies under the cake bombs as well as the peninsula, where can be very hard to reach.
- The cake bombs are isolated from the main board, so special candies must be used to target these areas.
- The lockolate can be very tricky when freed.
- Mystery candies spawn from this column. Their contents can help or hinder the player.
- Chocolate spawner makes it much harder to clear jellies on the peninsula.
- The jellies are worth 44,000 points. Hence, an additional 26,000 points is required to earn one star.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Purple line(s) show where the candies and mystery candies spawn.
- The positions of double jellies are at the spaces marked with "2".
|Element Spawn Notes|
- ↑ 22 double jellies × 2,000 points per double jelly = 40,000 points