Level 115 is the 10th level in Whipped Cream Warehouse and the 29th Jelly level in Courtemanche437's Candy Crush Saga. To pass this level, you must clear 23 single jelly squares and 58 double jelly squares and score at least 150,000 points within 65 moves.
|Episode||Whipped Cream Warehouse|
|Jelly squares||: 23 : 58|
|Target score||: 150,000 pts|
|Number of spaces||81|
|Level 114||Level 115||Level 116|
- This level is similar to Level 89 in the fact that both of them have large amounts of icing clustered together, but this level has slightly more icing.
- However, there are no Candy Bombs present, and compared to Level 89, you have five extra moves (Level 89 has 60 moves, not 65). This doesn't help matters very much, though.
- Six colors makes it more difficult to create special candies and trigger cascades.
- Overall, this is another extremely hard Jelly level that can infuriate players of all skill levels.
- Break all the icing to remove the jelly. There's nothing else to the level.