|Rocket Charge||20 candies|
|Ingredients||: 2 : 3|
|Target score||: 85,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 5 |
|Number of spaces||72|
|Level 1163||Level 1164||Level 1165|
Level 1164 (CCR) is the fourth level in Syrupy Sea and the 424th ingredients level in Candy Crush Saga: Candies Revenge. To pass this level, you must collect 2 hazelnuts, 3 cherries and score at least 85,000 points in 45 moves or fewer. If you have extra moves left in this level, Sugar Crush will activate striped candies and score you additional points.
- The licorice swirls are very annoying since they block the striped candies' abilities.
- The popcorns also do and they can prove a huge challenge. However, you can get double color bombs from them to destroy licorice swirls.
- More licorice will spawn.
- The rockets will help you but sometimes it can hinder your progress.
- The ingredients are worth 50,000 points. Hence, an additional 35,000 points is required to earn one star.
- Yellow line(s) show where the candies, ingredients, and licorice swirls spawn.
- Dark red line(s) show where the candies and candy rockets spawn.
- ↑ 5 ingredients x 10,000 points per ingredient = 50,000 points