|Jelly squares||: 41|
|Target score||: 130,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 4 |
|Number of spaces||73|
|Level 1174||Level 1175||Level 1176|
Level 1175 (CCR) is the fifteenth and last level in Syrupy Sea and the 320th jelly level in Candy Crush Saga: Candies Revenge. To pass this level, you must crush 41 double jelly squares and score at least 130,000 points in 50 moves or fewer. If you have extra moves left in this level, Sugar Crush will activate jelly fish to eat candies and score you additional points.
- The licorice swirls can be annoying.
- The key spawns every 5 moves so you can use provided wrapped candies after first 25 moves.
- The toffee tornado will destroy the entire icing square in one go, so you can open the board faster.
- The presence of four colors makes it very easy to create special candies.
- The jellies are worth 82,000 points. Hence, an additional 48,000 points is required to earn one star.
- Dandelion line(s) show where the candies, licorice swirls and sugar keys spawn.
- The positions of double jellies are at the spaces marked with "2".
- The regular and/or hidden teleporters having identical numbers indicate where the entry and exit is.
|Element Spawn Notes|
- ↑ 41 double jellies × 2,000 points per double jelly = 82,000 points