|Episode||Whipped Cream Warehouse|
|Target score||: 75,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 4 |
|Number of spaces||81|
|Level 118||Level 119||Level 120|
- The player is required to score 1,380 points per move (75,000 points / 55 moves = 1,363.636 points per move)
- There is quite a lot going on in this doozy of a Moves level. There are all layers of icing introduced so far in mass quantities, along with locked candy bombs at the bottom that will take a lot of effort to reach before they go off, even with their high timers at 34 moves.
- The chocolate spawners can be a problem if they're ignored, as they can clog up vital space. At the start, it is only possible to make one match, which is just enough to get started.
- Even with only four colors, this level can take some doing to beat, because it's a race for your lives to dig out the bombs before they can explode and cause a premature Game Over, in addition to the massive amounts of blockers present.
- Break the icing to unlock the candy bombs and open up board space.
- Avoid unlocking the candies next to the chocolate spawners until the board is more open so that it won't be an issue.
- This level has candy bombs with the longest fuse in all of C437CCS so far, at 34 moves, since their unofficial introduction in Level 33.
- This is the third level to have been designed before its official release in C437CCS, with the first being Level 34, and the second being Level 107. It was originally a level made by Courtemanche437 and S256 as a proposal for Level 640 in the real game in the summer of 2014.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.