|Jelly squares||: 69 : 12|
|Target score||: 100,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 4 |
|Number of spaces||81|
|Difficulty||Very Easy (Lower)|
|Level 10||Level 11||Level 12|
Level 11 (CCSR) is the first level in Candy Factory and the 3rd jelly level in Candy Crush Saga Rosie. To pass this level, you must crush 69 single, 12 double jelly squares and score at least 100,000 points in 59 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated.
- This level contains a huge amount of jellies and regular icing to be cleared.
- However, there are only four candy colors and the board is large, making it much easier to clear the jellies within the move limit.
- The jellies are worth 93,000 points. Hence, an additional 7,000 points is required to earn one star.
- Focus on destroying the regular icing and clearing the jellies.
- Make special candies and combine them if possible; a lot of jellies can be cleared by that.
- This is the first level to have blockers and introduces regular icing.
- This is the first jelly level to have double jellies.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- ↑ (69 single jellies × 1,000 points per single jelly) + (12 double jellies × 2,000 points per double jelly) = 93,000 points