| This level has been recently redesigned
A recent change was made to this level. A new difficulty is yet to be decided.
| This level has been recently buffed
A recent change was made to this level to make it arguably harder, causing the information to undergo a major change. A new difficulty is yet to be decided.
|Jelly squares||: 28|
|Target score||: 75,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 6 |
|Number of spaces||72|
|Level 119||Level 120||Level 121|
Level 120 (CCR) is the tenth level in Bonbon Boulevard (CCR) and the 42nd jelly level in Candy Crush Saga: Candies Revenge. To pass this level, you must crush 28 double jelly squares and score at least 75,000 points in 38 moves or fewer. If you have extra moves left in this level, Sugar Crush will activate jelly fish to eat candies and score you additional points.
- 2-layered icing block the flow of candies.
- Chocolate can easily invade the board.
- Licorice swirls can be very annoying.
- Formation of special candies can be hard with six colors present.
- The jellies are worth 56,000 points. Hence, an additional 19,000 points is required to earn one star.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Blue line(s) are the hidden teleporter entries.
- Pink line(s) are the hidden teleporter exits.
- The regular and/or hidden teleporters having identical numbers indicate where the entry and exit is.
- The positions of double jellies are at the spaces marked with "2".
- ↑ 28 double jellies × 2,000 points per double jelly = 56,000 points