|Jelly squares||: 28 : 18|
|Target score||: 64,000 pts|
|Other features|| |
| Number of|
| 5 |
|Number of spaces||73|
|Level 1218||Level 1219||Level 1220|
Level 1219 (CCR) is the fourteenth level in Pastry Planet (CCR) and the 326th jelly level in Candy Crush Saga: Candies Revenge. To pass this level, you must crush 28 single, 18 double jelly squares and score at least 64,000 points in 28 moves or fewer. If you have extra moves left in this level, Sugar Crush will activate jelly fish to eat candies and score you additional points.
- The jellies are quite hard to reach due to confined spaces and licorice swirls.
- The popcorns can also be very tricky to pop.
- Luckily, the mystery candies are quite abundant to help you.
- The jellies are worth 64,000 points, which is equal to one star target score.
- Purple line(s) show where the candies and mystery candies spawn.
- The positions of single jellies are at the spaces marked with "1".
- The positions of double jellies are at the spaces marked with "2".
- Arrows (↑,↓,←,→) indicate the direction which the conveyor belts move towards.
- The conveyor teleporters having identical letters indicate where the entry and exit is.
|Element Spawn Notes|
- ↑ (28 single jellies × 1,000 points per single jelly) + (18 double jellies × 2,000 points per double jelly) = 64,000 points