Level 122 (UCCS)
|Requirements||30 double jellies|
|Target score||60,000 pts.|
|Blockers||Cake Bombs, 2-layered Cupcakes, Liquorice Locks, 16-move Candy Bombs|
|Other features||Candy Cannons|
|Number of candy colors||5|
| Number of |
|Level 121 (UCCS)||Level 123 (UCCS)|
- The lower board is completely locked. The cake bomb is helpful, but it cannot be hit directly from the 3rd quadrant.
- You have 50 moves, which makes the level a lot easier.
- After clearing the locks with the cake, you need to destroy the cupcakes. Not easy, since they regrow when not hit.
- The bombs can boost your score, and they are almost mandatory to reach the two and three star scores. Up to three appear on the board when possible.
- The jellies value 60,000 points, which is equal to the one star target score.
- The three-star target score makes a reference to Level 378 in the game, which is completely filled with candy bombs at the start.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.