|Target score||: 25,000 pts|
|Number of spaces||62|
|Level 123||Level 124||Level 125|
- The player is required to score 1,000 points per move (25,000 points / 25 moves = 1,000 points per move).
- There are some Candy Bombs on the side that can be tough to reach. Once the bombs are gone, though, no more will spawn. This makes it harder because they are extremely helpful in reaching the target score.
- There is chocolate in the bottom of the board, which can easily spread. Furthermore, it is guarded by licorice swirls, which makes striped candies weak against them.
- Start by removing the upper pair of candy bombs, and then working down to remove the rest of the blockers.
- Once the blockers are gone, create as many special candies as you can to reach the target score.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.