Level 125 (UCCS)
|Requirements||20 double jellies|
|Target score||40,000 pts.|
|Other features||Special Candy Flow|
|Number of candy colors||5|
| Number of |
|Level 124 (UCCS)||Level 126 (UCCS)|
- 12 out of 20 jelly squares are at the top, and because of the flows, they can't have candies on them. You need to use special candies.
- The eight other jellies are under icing.
- You have 33 moves, which should be plenty.
- With five colours, it is easier to create special candies.
- The jellies value 40,000 points, which is equal to the one star target score.
- This level has 5 colours and 3-layered icing, which does 5^3, that is equal to 125, this level's number.
- This is one of the few levels which makes a reference to its cubic root instead of square root (Level 121 is an example in the same episode).
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.