|Target score||: 65,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 4 |
|Number of spaces||81|
|Level 1272||Level 1273||Level 1274|
Level 1273 (CCR) is the eighth level in Divine Downtown and the 90th hybrid level in Candy Crush Saga: Candies Revenge. To pass this level, you must collect 1 hazelnut, collect 150 orange candies and score at least 225,000 points in 30 moves or fewer. If you have extra moves left in this level, Sugar Crush will activate striped candies and score you additional points.
- The icings and cupcakes greatly reduce spaces in the board.
- However, due to the candy flow layout they do not block the candy flow, but block the ingredients spawn.
- After breaking icings, many licorice swirls will appear and can be very annoying.
- The magic mixers spawn bombs and they only have ten moves to destroy, so use your moves carefully.
- Your requirements are to collect a hazelnut and 150 orange candies, but four colors should be not too hard.
- The ingredients and orders are worth 25,000 points Hence, an additional 200,000 points is required to earn one star.
- Dark red line(s) show where the candies and candy rockets spawn.
- The regular and/or hidden teleporters having identical numbers indicate where the entry and exit is.
- The positions of single jellies are at the spaces marked with "1".
- The positions of double jellies are at the spaces marked with "2".
|Magic Mixer Notes|
|Elements||Spawn Interval||Spawn Amount|
| || || |
- ↑ (1 ingredient x 10,000 points per ingredient) + (150 regular candies x 100 points per regular candy) = 71,000 points