|Jelly squares||: 66|
|Target score||: 150,000 pts|
|Other features|| |
|Number of spaces||66|
|Level 1287||Level 1288||Level 1289|
Level 1288 (CCR) is the eighth level in Custard Coast (CCR) and the 336th jelly level in Candy Crush Saga: Candies Revenge. To pass this level, you must crush 66 double jelly squares and score at least 150,000 points in 20 moves or fewer. If you have extra moves left in this level, Sugar Crush will activate jelly fish to eat candies and score you additional points.
- The player has only 20 moves to clear all 66 double jelly squares, which is a very hard job even with 4 colors.
- The mystery candies can provide you a help or they can hinder you from complete the level.
- The magic mixers spawn icings that can make the level harder. However, they can also be helpful since they can also replace 3-layer icings to regular ones.
- Toffee tornadoes can ruin your plan, but they help you clear a single jelly every move.
- The jellies are worth 132,000 points. Hence, an additional 18,000 points is required to earn one star.
- Tan line(s) show where the candies and sugar keys spawn.
- Purple line(s) show where the candies and mystery candies spawn.
- The positions of double jellies are at the spaces marked with "2".
|Element Spawn Notes|
|Magic Mixer Notes|
|Elements||Spawn Interval||Spawn Amount|
- 66 double jellies × 2,000 points per double jelly = 132,000 points