|Jelly squares||: 81|
|Target score||: 300,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 5 |
|Number of spaces||72|
|Level 127||Level 128||Level 129|
Level 128 (CCR) is the third level in Honey Harbor and the 44th jelly level in Candy Crush Saga: Candies Revenge. To pass this level, you must crush 81 double jelly squares and score at least 300,000 points in 30 moves or fewer. If you have extra moves left in this level, Sugar Crush will activate jelly fish to eat candies and score you additional points.
- Two rows of licorice locks can be very tricky.
- You have only 30 moves to clear all jelly.
- The jellies are worth 162,000 points. Hence, an additional 138,000 points is required to earn one star.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- The positions of double jellies are at the spaces marked with "2".
- ↑ 81 double jellies × 2,000 points per double jelly = 162,000 points