|Target score||: 10,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 5 |
|Number of spaces||69|
|Level 11||Level 12||Level 13|
- The two-layered icing limits playing space, but there is not much of it.
- The target scores are relatively low. It should not take much effort to reach them.
- Plus, there are only five colors, making it easy to create special candies.
- Remove the icing as fast as possible to open the board space.
- Then, keep making matches to reach the target score within the time limit.
- Extra time candies will fall when a match triggers three cascades, and then every four cascades afterwards. Use this wisely to extend the level's duration, as it is a crucial aspect of all timed levels.
- This is the third level to introduce two new things: Two-layered Icings and Timed levels.
- As of this level, all five of the original level types in Candy Crush Saga have appeared.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.