|Jelly squares||: 36|
|Target score||: 60,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 4 |
|Number of spaces||81|
|Level 1309||Level 1310||Level 1311|
Level 1310 (CCR) is the fifteenth and last level in Pumpkin Plateau and the 349th jelly level in Candy Crush Saga: Candies Revenge. To pass this level, you must crush 36 double jelly squares and score at least 60,000 points in 24 moves or fewer. If you have extra moves left in this level, Sugar Crush will activate jelly fish to eat candies and score you additional points.
- Instead of icings as in original, the popcorns block the teleporters. All popcorns also must be cleared since jellies are under them. (except the use of jelly fish boosters)
- Color bombs cannot be created in lower part.
- Chocolate spwners make matter worse and they can spawn white chocolate.
- Icings at the lower part are also the main annoyance since you cannot get rid using special candies from the upper part. The metal boxes block the special candies' power.
- The jellies are worth 72,000 points, which is more than one star target score.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- The regular and/or hidden teleporters having identical numbers indicate where the entry and exit is.
- The positions of double jellies are at the spaces marked with "2".
- ↑ 36 double jellies × 2,000 points per double jelly = 72,000 points