|Jelly squares||: 8 : 49|
|Target score||: 200,000 pts|
|Other features|| |
| Number of|
| 4 |
|Number of spaces||67|
|Level 1321||Level 1322||Level 1323|
Level 1322 (CCR) is the twelfth level in Sugar Shed and the 353rd jelly level in Candy Crush Saga: Candies Revenge. To pass this level, you must crush 8 single, 49 double jelly squares and score at least 200,000 points in 40 moves or fewer. If you have extra moves left in this level, Sugar Crush will activate jelly fish to eat candies and score you additional points.
- There are jellies under the cake bombs, so both of them must be cleared.
- Licorice swirls block the striped candies' effect to reach both cake pieces.
- At the main board there are some licorice canes that divide the sides of the board.
- Magic mixers spawn bombs every 3 moves.
- You also must clear the magic mixers since there are jellies underneath.
- The peninsulas of the main board is hard to clear. The popcorns also block the striped candies' effect.
- The icings are also hard to clear, but the mystery candies will spawn after clearing them.
- The jellies are worth 106,000 points. Hence, an additional 94,000 points is required to earn one star.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Black line(s) show where the licorice swirls spawn.
- Purple line(s) show where the candies and mystery candies spawn.
- The positions of single jellies are at the spaces marked with "1".
- The positions of double jellies are at the spaces marked with "2".
- Arrows (↑,↓,←,→) indicate the direction which the conveyor belts move towards.
- The conveyor teleporters having identical letters indicate where the entry and exit is.
|Element Spawn Notes|
|Magic Mixer Notes|
|Elements||Spawn Interval||Spawn Amount|
| || || |
- ↑ (8 single jellies × 1,000 points per single jelly) + (49 double jellies × 2,000 points per double jelly) = 106,000 points