|Jelly squares||: 77|
|Target score||: 220,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 5 |
|Number of spaces||77|
|Level 131||Level 132||Level 133|
Level 132 (CCR) is the seventh level in Honey Harbor and the 45th jelly level in Candy Crush Saga: Candies Revenge. To pass this level, you must crush 77 double jelly squares and score at least 220,000 points in 32 moves or fewer. If you have extra moves left in this level, Sugar Crush will activate jelly fish to eat candies and score you additional points.
- 77 jelly in 32 moves? It's extremely hard to do it.
- Licorice locks are very annoying.
- Reaching target score can be a tricky job.
- The jellies are worth 154,000 points. Hence, an additional 66,000 points is required to earn one star.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- The positions of double jellies are at the spaces marked with "2".
- ↑ 77 double jellies × 2,000 points per double jelly = 154,000 points