|Jelly squares||: 32|
|Target score||: 64,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 5 |
|Number of spaces||81|
|Level 1336||Level 1337||Level 1338|
Level 1337 (CCR) is the twelfth level in Butter Bay and the 358th jelly level in Candy Crush Saga: Candies Revenge. To pass this level, you must crush 32 double jelly squares and score at least 64,000 points in 51 moves or fewer. If you have extra moves left in this level, Sugar Crush will activate jelly fish to eat candies and score you additional points.
- You need to clear all the blockers (besides chocolate spawner) since there are jellies underneath.
- The bubble gum can spread if you don't clear them early.
- After clearing them, the white chocolate will spawn.
- The magic mixers spawn licorice swirls making it harder to deal with this level. However, they can replace tough blockers if you are lucky.
- The jellies are worth 64,000 points, which is equal to one star target score.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- The positions of double jellies are at the spaces marked with "2".
|Magic Mixer Notes|
|Elements||Spawn Interval||Spawn Amount|
| || || |
- ↑ 32 double jellies × 2,000 points per double jelly = 64,000 points