| This level is in the process of nerfing
This level will soon be getting a redesign as the maker of the level has decided to nerf it.
|Rocket Charge||10 candies|
|Target score||: 75,000 pts|
|Other features|| |
| Number of|
| 5 |
|Number of spaces||67|
|Level 1337||Level 1338||Level 1339|
Level 1338 (CCR) is the thirteenth level in Butter Bay and the 47th blocker level in Candy Crush Saga: Candies Revenge. To pass this level, you must clear all icing and score at least 75,000 points in 42 moves or fewer. If you have extra moves left in this level, Sugar Crush will activate striped candies and score you additional points.
- You need to clear all the icings. They are at the two small peninsulas that making it really hard to destroy.
- Mystery candies will spawn after breaking some icings.
- The candy rockets can be helpful to destroy icings, but some bombs will spawn.
- The player is required to earn at least 1,790 points per move.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Cyan line(s) show where the candies and candy bombs / frosting bombs spawn.
- Purple line(s) show where the candies and mystery candies spawn.
- Arrows (↑,↓,←,→) indicate the direction which the conveyor belts move towards.
- The regular and/or hidden teleporters having identical numbers indicate where the entry and exit is.
|Element Spawn Notes|