|Target score||: 40,000 pts|
|Other features|| |
|Number of spaces||69|
|Level 1342||Level 1343||Level 1344|
Level 1343 (CCR) is the third level in Candy Cliffs (CCR) and the 49th blocker level in Candy Crush Saga: Candies Revenge. To pass this level, you must clear all ice cube(s) and score at least 40,000 points in 30 moves or fewer. If you have extra moves left in this level, Sugar Crush will activate striped candies and score you additional points.
- The player needs to clear all the ice cubes to pass the level.
- With 30 moves, it is not enough to do without very many special candies, so mystery candies are your help.
- The player is required to earn at least 1,340 points per move.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Purple line(s) show where the candies and mystery candies spawn.
- Arrows (↑,↓,←,→) indicate the direction which the conveyor belts move towards.
- The regular and/or hidden teleporters having identical numbers indicate where the entry and exit is.
|Element Spawn Notes|
- 40,000 points / 30 moves = 1,333.33 points per move
- In practice, you can get many more points in Sugar Crush, decreasing the amount of points need to be earned per move.