|Jelly squares||: 32|
|Ingredients||: 2 : 2|
|Orders||: 32 : 40|
|Target score||: 150,000 pts|
|5 to 6 |
|Number of spaces||69|
|Level 1359||Level 1360||Level 1361|
Level 1360 (CCR) is the fifth level in Cupcake Camp and the 104th hybrid level in Candy Crush Saga: Candies Revenge. To pass this level, you must crush 32 double jelly squares,collect 2 hazelnuts, 2 cherries, collect 100 blue candies and score at least 150,000 points in 40 moves or fewer. If you have extra moves left in this level, Sugar Crush will activate striped candies and score you additional points.
- The jellies are under the ice cubes.
- The candies under the ice cubes are all yellow, which are not spawned more.
- There is only 1 ingredient at a time.
- You also have to collect 40 striped candies in this level.
- Two cake bombs will help you clear the jellies and yellow annoying candies.
- The jellies, ingredients and order are worth 147,200 points. Hence, an additional 2,800 points is required to earn one star.
- Green line(s) show where the candies and ingredients spawn.
- The positions of double jellies are at the spaces marked with "2".
- Orange dot(s) show where the specific candy stays in the same layout or pattern without randomization of candy colors.
|Element Spawn Notes|
- (32 double jellies x 2,000 points per double jelly) + (4 ingredients x 10,000 points per ingredient) + (32 regular candies x 100 points per regular candy) + (40 special candies x 1,000 points per special candy) = 147,200 points
- This is the 100th hybrid level in CCR.