|Jelly squares||: 48|
|Target score||: 100,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 4 |
|Number of spaces||49|
|Level 1360||Level 1361||Level 1362|
Level 1361 (CCR) is the sixth level in Cupcake Camp and the 361st jelly level in Candy Crush Saga: Candies Revenge. To pass this level, you must crush 48 double jelly squares and score at least 100,000 points in 24 moves or fewer. If you have extra moves left in this level, Sugar Crush will activate jelly fish to eat candies and score you additional points.
- Even with 4 colors, the board is quite small and not convenient to create special candies.
- The bomb in the middle must be removed in 14 moves, and after clearing it, another one will spawn.
- The jellies are worth 96,000 points. Hence, an additional 4,000 points is required to earn one star.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Salmon line(s) show where the candy bombs / frosting bombs spawn.
- Blue line(s) are the hidden teleporter entries.
- Pink line(s) are the hidden teleporter exits.
- The positions of double jellies are at the spaces marked with "2".
- The regular and/or hidden teleporters having identical numbers indicate where the entry and exit is.
|Element Spawn Notes|
- ↑ 48 double jellies × 2,000 points per double jelly = 96,000 points