|Target score||: 100,000 pts|
|Number of spaces||72|
|Level 137||Level 138||Level 139|
- The player is required to score 2,500 points per move (100,000 points / 40 moves = 2,500 points per move).
- The candy bombs can supply a large amount of extra points, but at the same time, they can be deadly if ignored. Candy bombs in marmalade are an extra threat because they require two hits to defuse rather than one. Fortunately, there are only four of them.
- Six colors makes it more difficult to create special candies and trigger cascades, but both boards are open with no extra blockers.
- Take out the candy combs in the marmalade on the main board first, and then focus on the ones still inside the bottom-right board.
- Once the main board is free of the candy bombs in marmalade, keep removing the candy bombs in the bottom-right board to reach the target score.
- This is the first level to have candy bombs in marmalade.
- This level was not designed by Courtemanche437, the creator of C437CCS. It was designed by Asew54321, who was bored and wanted to make the level for him. This is the only case in which someone other than Courtemanche437 explicitly created a level for the game.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.