|Jelly squares||: 18|
|Target score||: 50,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 5 |
|Number of spaces||72|
|Level 137||Level 138||Level 139|
Level 138 (CCR) is the thirteenth level in Honey Harbor and the 48th jelly level in Candy Crush Saga: Candies Revenge. To pass this level, you must crush 18 double jelly squares and score at least 50,000 points in 50 moves or fewer. If you have extra moves left in this level, Sugar Crush will activate jelly fish to eat candies and score you additional points.
- You have to clear all swirls with 5 colors instead of 4!
- All jellies are double instead of single!
- More swirls will spawn.
- The jellies are worth 36,000 points. Hence, an additional 14,000 points is required to earn one star.
- Red line(s) show where the candies and licorice swirls spawn.
- The positions of double jellies are at the spaces marked with "2".
- The regular and/or hidden teleporters having identical numbers indicate where the entry and exit is.
|Element Spawn Notes|
- ↑ 18 double jellies × 2,000 points per double jelly = 36,000 points