Level 139 is the fourth level in Frosty Fields and the 29th Candy Order level in Courtemanche437's Candy Crush Saga. To pass this level, you must collect 35 chocolate squares and 20 licorice swirls and score at least 60,000 points within 45 moves.
|Orders||: 35 : 20|
|Target score||: 60,000 pts|
|Number of spaces||81|
|Level 138||Level 139||Level 140|
- While there is not enough chocolate present at the start of the level, there is a chocolate spawner that can make more if the player runs out of it.
- However, the player must free the licorice dispensers by clearing the icing clogging them as there is not enough of them. Then, each dispenser will drop one swirl per move until the order is cleared.
- Once the chocolate order is cleared, the chocolate can be annoying and get in the way of the licorice swirl order.
- Five colors makes it easier to create special candies and trigger cascades.
- Remove some of the chocolate to open up some board space, and then start to break the icing.
- When you have enough chocolate left, take care of the rest of that order and focus on the licorice swirls. Unclog the dispensers to let them spawn and pass the level.