| Current version
|| Past versions
Level 13 (ECCCS) is the 13th level in The Beginning and the 3rd ingredients level in Esh's Casual Candy Crush Saga.
To pass this level, you must collect 2 hazelnuts, 3 cherries, and score at least 55,000 points in 40 moves or fewer.
If you have extra moves left in this level, Sugar Crush will activate striped candies and score you additional points.
- The ingredients are worth 50,000 points. Hence, an additional 5,000 points is required to earn one star, which is easily earned through matches.
- Six colors makes matches and special candies a little difficult.
- There is a set of portals in the level, which removes the stuck zone and makes the middle ingredient easier to drop.
- The blockers are a little hard to remove.
- The wrapped candies at the top can aid in dropping the ingredients or removing the blockers.
- This level introduces two-layered icing.
- Linked portals have corresponding numbers printed on them.