Level 140 is the fifth level in Frosty Fields and the 22nd Timed level in Courtemanche437's Candy Crush Saga. To pass this level, you must score at least 105,000 points within 2 minutes and 20 seconds.
|Target score||: 105,000 pts|
|Number of spaces||69|
|Level 139||Level 140||Level 141|
- The player is required to score at least 760 points per second (105,000 points / 140 seconds = 750 points per second).
- There are a lot of locked candy bombs in the middle of the board. While they can give the player enough points to reach the target score, they can still pose a problem due to the sheer number of them, even though they have 35 moves.
- The board is cramped on the outside, making it hard to unlock the candy bombs and defuse them. Having six colors doesn't make matters better, either.
- Open up the candy bombs on one side of the board to defuse them and open up some more space. Then, create and combine special candies to unlock the rest of the bombs.
- Remove the remaining candy bombs as soon as possible, and then keep making matches to reach the target score.
- The time limit of 140 seconds is a reference to the level number within the level itself. This is the first such level in this episode, and the 36th overall.
- This level used to have candy bombs with the longest fuse seen in any level of C437CCS until Level 236 was released which has candy bombs that have a fuse of 40 moves.
- Ironically, that level is also a Timed level.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.