|Jelly squares||: 67|
|Target score||: 160,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 4 |
|Number of spaces||67|
|Level 1412||Level 1413||Level 1414|
Level 1413 (CCR) is the thirteenth level in Scrumptious Celebration and the 371st jelly level in Candy Crush Saga: Candies Revenge. To pass this level, you must crush 67 double jelly squares and score at least 160,000 points in 18 moves or fewer. If you have extra moves left in this level, Sugar Crush will activate jelly fish to eat candies and score you additional points.
- The jellies cover the entire board that making it hard to clear in 18 moves.
- White chocolate can be very dangerous since they can spread the lower part of the board.
- The bombs in the center is also the thread. You need to clear in 9 moves and quite hard to clear.
- The mystery candies can be both help or hinder your progress.
- The jellies are worth 134,000 points. Hence, an additional 26,000 points is required to earn one star.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Purple line(s) show where the candies and mystery candies spawn.
- The positions of double jellies are at the spaces marked with "2".
- The regular and/or hidden teleporters having identical numbers indicate where the entry and exit is.
|Element Spawn Notes|
- ↑ 67 double jellies × 2,000 points per double jelly = 134,000 points