|Jelly squares||: 53|
|Target score||: 125,000 pts|
|Number of spaces||74|
|Level 1420||Level 1421||Level 1422|
Level 1421 (CCR) is the sixth level in Marvelous Mountains and the 367th jelly level in Candy Crush Saga: Candies Revenge. To pass this level, you must crush 53 double jelly squares and score at least 125,000 points in 30 moves or fewer. If you have extra moves left in this level, Sugar Crush will activate jelly fish to eat candies and score you additional points.
- There are only two spaces connecting the upper and lower sections of the level.
- Mystery candies can provide you some harmful blockers like chocolate, which will eat the other mystery candies.
- They can also spawn candy bombs, cupcakes, and popcorns.
- The toffee tornadoes can help you clear the extremely tough icings and remove some jellies, but they can also be very annoying; furthermore, they cannot be destroyed by any action in the game.
- More mystery candies will spawn on the lower section.
- The jellies are worth 106,000 points. Hence, an additional 19,000 points is required to earn one star.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Purple line(s) show where the candies and mystery candies spawn.
- The positions of double jellies are at the spaces marked with "2".
|Element Spawn Notes|
- 53 double jellies × 2,000 points per double jelly = 106,000 points