|Jelly squares||: 15 : 56|
|Target score||: 140,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 4 |
|Number of spaces||71|
|Level 141||Level 142||Level 143|
- Most of the jelly is under the icing, and the board has a slightly awkaward shape.
- Fortunately, they are only two- and three-layered, so they should not be too hard to break through.
- Finally, four colors makes it easier to create special candies and trigger cascades.
- Start by removing some of the two-layered icing to give yourself some more room to work with, and then use special candies to blast through the rest of it and the three-layered icing.
- Once all the icing is gone, keep creating and combining special candies until all the jelly is removed.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.