| This level has been recently redesigned
A recent change was made to this level. A new difficulty is yet to be decided.
|Jelly squares||: 54|
|Target score||: 110,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 5 |
|Number of spaces||81|
|Level 141||Level 142||Level 143|
Level 142 (CCR) is the second level in Gingerbread Jungle and the 51st jelly level in Candy Crush Saga: Candies Revenge. To pass this level, you must crush 54 double jelly squares and score at least 110,000 points in 30 moves or fewer. If you have extra moves left in this level, Sugar Crush will activate jelly fish to eat candies and score you additional points.
- You need a lot of moves to clear icings, especially the 3-layered icings.
- Since all blockers have jellies underneath them, all icing in this level must be cleared (except using Jelly Fish Booster.)
- The jellies are worth 108,000 points. Hence, an additional 2,000 points is required to earn one star.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- The positions of double jellies are at the spaces marked with "2".
- ↑ 54 double jellies × 2,000 points per double jelly = 108,000 points