|Jelly squares||: 48|
|Orders|| : 6 : 6 |
|Target score||: 250,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 2 to 5 |
( ) ()
|Number of spaces||48|
|Level 1478||Level 1479||Level 1480|
Level 1479 (CCR) is the fourth level in Jelly Journey (CCR) and the 109th hybrid level in Candy Crush Saga: Candies Revenge. To pass this level, you must crush 48 double jelly squares, collect 4 cherries, collect 6 red candies, 6 yellow candies, 6 purple candies and score at least 250,000 points in 25 moves or fewer. If you have extra moves left in this level, Sugar Crush will activate striped candies and score you additional points.
- Despite having two colors spawning, the other three color candies that come from Lucky Candies can easily complicate stuff.
- The board space is extremely restricted. You cannot create color bombs through directly matching; and as more colors come, it makes it much harder to generate such cascades.
- At first, lucky candies can only give you regular candies until you finish the order.
- Many jellies are isolated and requires special candies to clear.
- The bombs will boost your points, but they will explode in 14 moves, so take care them especially the isolated ones.
- You also have to collect four ingredients. They are very annoying as long as you cannot finish the orders.
- The jellies, ingredients, and orders are worth 137,800 points. Hence, an additional 112,200 points is required to earn one star.
- Artichoke green line(s) show where the candies, candy bombs / frosting bombs, lucky candies and ingredients spawn.
- The positions of double jellies are at the spaces marked with "2".
- The regular and/or hidden teleporters having identical numbers indicate where the entry and exit is.
- Teal dot(s) show where ingredients stay in the same location without spawning in random places.
- ↑ (48 double jellies x 2,000 points per double jelly) + (4 ingredients x 10,000 points per ingredient) + (18 regular candies x 100 points per candy) = 137,800 points