|Jelly squares||: 14 : 60|
|Target score||: 150,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 6 |
|Number of spaces||74|
|Level 1485||Level 1486||Level 1487|
Level 1486 (CCR) is the eleventh level in Jelly Journey (CCR) and the 387th jelly level in Candy Crush Saga: Candies Revenge. To pass this level, you must crush 14 single, 60 double jelly squares and score at least 150,000 points in 30 moves or fewer. If you have extra moves left in this level, Sugar Crush will activate jelly fish to eat candies and score you additional points.
- The presence of six colors makes it hard to create special candies.
- The leftmost and rightmost jellies are quite difficult to clear since they are blocked by licorice canes.
- The cupcakes are also very tricky as they can regrow if you don't clear them fast.
- The jellies are worth 134,000 points. Hence, an additional 16,000 points to earn one star.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- The positions of single jellies are at the spaces marked with "1".
- The positions of double jellies are at the spaces marked with "2".
- Arrows (↑,↓,←,→) indicate the direction which the conveyor belts move towards.
- The conveyor teleporters having identical letters indicate where the entry and exit is.
- ↑ (14 single jellies × 1,000 points per single jelly) + (60 double jellies × 2,000 points per double jelly) = 134,000 points