|Target score||: 80,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 5 |
|Number of spaces||75|
|Level 147||Level 148||Level 149|
- The player is required to score at least 2,000 points per move (80,000 points / 40 moves = 2,000 points per move).
- The candy bombs at the bottom can be hard to reach, but they have 25 moves.
- More bombs will fall from the dispensers once the two-layered icing squares are broken, but they should not be a threat because of their high timers.
- Five colors makes it slightly easier to create special candies and trigger cascades.
- Start by breaking the icing if at all possible to open up some more space, in addition to the candy bomb dispensers.
- Then, start removing the candy bombs that come out of them to build up your score. Use special candies to further inflate it.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.