|Jelly squares||: 20 : 53|
|Target score||: 150,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 4 |
|Number of spaces||77|
|Level 1493||Level 1494||Level 1495|
Level 1494 (CCR) is the fourth level in Peaceful Puddle and the 390th jelly level in Candy Crush Saga: Candies Revenge. To pass this level, you must crush 20 single, 53 double jelly squares and score at least 150,000 points in 30 moves or fewer. If you have extra moves left in this level, Sugar Crush will activate jelly fish to eat candies and score you additional points.
- The metal boxes block the striped candies' effect to the other side.
- The licorice canes also do this.
- The bottommost icing can be quite difficult to clear since you cannot make adjacent matches to destroy the icing on the sides that have lying licorice canes.
- The jellies are worth 126,000 points. Hence, an additional 24,000 points to earn one star.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- The positions of single jellies are at the spaces marked with "1".
- The positions of double jellies are at the spaces marked with "2".
- ↑ (20 single jellies × 1,000 points per single jelly) + (53 double jellies × 2,000 points per double jelly) = 126,000 points