|Jelly squares||: 28|
|Orders||: 15 : 50|
|Target score||: 300,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 4 |
|Number of spaces||81|
|Level 1499||Level 1500||Level 1501|
Level 1500 (CCR) is the tenth level in Peaceful Puddle and the 112th hybrid level in Candy Crush Saga: Candies Revenge. To pass this level, you must crush 28 double jelly squares, collect 4 cherries, collect 15 popcorn squares, 50 icing layers and score at least 300,000 points in 50 moves or fewer. If you have extra moves left in this level, Sugar Crush will activate striped candies and score you additional points.
- Magic mixers can spawn random blockers in this level, including 10-move bombs. Fortunately, they only spawn only one blocker each every 3 moves and blockers that do not appear in the original CCS cannot be spawned.
- The starting board layout makes it tricky to create special candies.
- There are jelly squares under all the icing squares and popcorn pieces. You need to clear them all.
- For the orders in this level, the board already provides all the requried blockers. You do not need more blockers from magic mixers. Just destroy them as soon as possible to prevent nightmare.
- The jellies, ingredients, and orders are worth 251,000 points. Hence, an additional 49,000 points is required to earn one star.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Teal dot(s) show where ingredients stay in the same location without spawning in random places.
- The positions of double jellies are at the spaces marked with "2".
|Magic Mixer Notes|
|Elements||Spawn Interval||Spawn Amount|
| || |
- ↑ (28 double jellies x 2,000 points per double jelly) + (4 ingredients x 10,000 points per ingredient) + (15 popcorn squares x 10,000 points per popcorn square) + (50 blockers x 100 points per blocker) = 251,000 points
- This is the first level where magic mixers can spawn blocker in any order.
- The blockers on the board form "MD," which is the Roman numeral for 1,500.