|Jelly squares||: 62|
|Target score||: 130,000 pts|
|Other features|| |
| Number of|
| 4 |
|Number of spaces||67|
|Level 1502||Level 1503||Level 1504|
Level 1503 (CCR) is the thirteenth level in Peaceful Puddle and the 391st jelly level in Candy Crush Saga: Candies Revenge. To pass this level, you must crush 62 double jelly squares and score at least 130,000 points in 45 moves or fewer. If you have extra moves left in this level, Sugar Crush will activate jelly fish to eat candies and score you additional points.
- The licorice canes block candy flow and candy matches.
- Chocolate spawners can be annoying, especially the bottom-right one.
- Licorice swirls protect the popcorn.
- There are two bobbers on the top left. Hit them to release the fish to eat tricky jelly squares.
- Some mystery candies will help you.
- Bubble gums can pose a threat if you ignore them.
- The jellies are worth 124,000 points. Hence, an additional 6,000 points to earn one star.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Purple line(s) show where the candies and mystery candies spawn.
- Bronze line(s) show where the candies and striped candies spawn.
- The positions of double jellies are at the spaces marked with "2".
- Arrows (↑,↓,←,→) indicate the direction which the conveyor belts move towards.
- The conveyor teleporters having identical letters indicate where the entry and exit is.
|Element Spawn Notes|
- ↑ (62 double jellies × 2,000 points per double jelly) = 124,000 points